Indonesia really has a lot of “Leng Lui” (i.e. pretty girls), don’t you think so? Also, most of them are quite open minded too or perhaps I should say, I don’t expect they’re that quite open minded.





Basically, you can talk with them any topics and most importantly, they’re nice too. One think I notice is there quite a lot of talented people too from Indonesia.



Nia Ramadhani (also known as Prianti Nur Ramadhani) is an Indonesian actress and singer. She was born in April 16, 1990 and started to be actress since she was 15 years old. Wow, so young!



She married in April 2010 with the son of Indonesia’s well known politician and entrepreneur.  Well, rich! rich! rich! rich!  So nice, one day I could be very rich too! No worries on Money, no worries on my career path, no worries on family stuff!!!



This kind of cloth, really turn me on! So sexy~~~ Love this kind of dress! So enjoy the last picture...



P/S: Her wikipedia profile here: Nia Ramadhani

2 comments
  1. Thein Soe May 30, 2011 at 2:07 AM  

    Of course, I like your pretty girls website. All girls are so beautiful.

  2. JoyceL June 2, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

    Thanks, Thein Soe. :)