Maria Sharapova – Casual Dress

Posted by JoyceL | Sunday, October 04, 2009

This is the best casual dresses of Maria Sharapova that I have collected to share with you guys. Her body maybe is big but she does look awesome in different angles. Guess what, she makes me at least make me like to watch tennis. :) hahaha....





Formal Casual Dresses of Maria Sharapova

Who is prettier? I like Maria's height... just love it. :) hahaha...


More formal dress in the following...




Yes, she is pretty in this picture - I like this face!






Informal Casual Dresses of Maria Sharapova (Very Natural)
The following photos are the one I love most because they're perfectly natural. :) What do you think?


Does this picture tell her body is big? :) Do you like this kind of body?


Shopping in London but being spied ...


I love the best of this picture! :) Yes, this is the best among all the photos here.


Shopping is fun to her as well like most of the girls ...


P/S: All photos or pictures here are owned by Maria Sharapova

5 comments
  1. CamWith Carmen October 15, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

    Awesome blog - Maria is soo hot!

  2. Ivan Castellanos October 16, 2009 at 12:28 AM  

    A sexy & tall female; just how i like them! (even if i am kind of short lol)

  3. JoyceL October 18, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

    @Carmen
    Yupe, I totally agree. :)

    @Ivan
    I love tall girls too... Hahaha...

  4. amir November 1, 2009 at 1:49 AM  

    i like maria..especially when she play..err tennis..hehe..

  5. JoyceL November 15, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

    Yes, Amir. I love her too while she is playing tennis. Hahaha...