Toda Erika from Death Note

Posted by JoyceL | Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I know Todo Erika - 戸田 恵梨香 (Japanese) from a movie called "Death Note". There are quite number of pretty girls in the movies and Todo Erika is one of the key actress of that movie. 2 things I like about her (I"m sure you agree with me too):



Young & Innocent


The most "INOCCENT" pictures of her. Don't you think so?




Best post in Death Note movie...




Nice leg for the following photos...










I'm not sure about you but I really can see her nipple here. Hahaha....




Well, it is blocked...




P/S: You can also see young picture of Erika Toda here. All photos or pictures here are owned by Erika Toda

4 comments
  1. amir December 10, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

    wow..nipple.. yeah.. i can see it.. hmmm.. love that nipple.. we want more! we want more! hehe

  2. JoyceL December 10, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

    Dear, this is called "ham sup"... :) But I like "ham sup" people. Hahaha...

  3. Afzainizam December 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

    salam dari kami http://firestartingautomobil.blogspot.com
    i like "ham sup" too.. where can i get one.. hehe..

  4. JoyceL January 17, 2010 at 12:02 AM  

    Afazanizam, nice to meet you. Btw, you can get "ham sup" by your own. :)