Evelyn Ching Guest Model from Taiwan

Posted by JoyceL | Saturday, August 06, 2011

Who say girl must be hot and sexy? Somtimes, sexy is not everthing. Sexy doesn't mean pretty, doesn't mean cute and doesn't mean clean! lol




Evelyn Ching from Taiwan is a good example. Who doesn't like her? She is currently at Romsgate, England and used to worked as a guest model in Taiwan.



I just somehow like this type of girl which I also cannot explain why. Can you? Maybe this is called clean and innocnent. Hehehe...



So, what do you think? Do you like this type of girl?


Source: All pictures here are owned by Evelyn Ching

4 comments
  1. gabok September 4, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

    Nice Pictures....

  2. JoyceL September 6, 2011 at 8:37 PM  

    Hahaha... :) :)

  3. Muhaimin Zamri October 9, 2011 at 1:18 AM  

    Actually I'm chatting with this girl on MSN. However because of the various number of names given to her, I'm now not sure if she is this girl anymore. she does show pictures of her from time to time, but so far I havent webcame her b4, so i cant really tell for sure its the girl in the picture above or not. As I know, she is called Evvonne and believe me she is NOT as innocent as you think she is..lol

  4. JoyceL October 9, 2011 at 4:43 PM  

    Evvonne? Okay. :) Initially I thought she is from Hong Kong. At least the appearance looks innoncent is good enough for me. There are people look the other way round. E.g. not innocnent looking but in fact heart is innoncent! LoL! :)