Sexy Post by Mia Tung from Taiwan

Posted by JoyceL | Saturday, April 24, 2010

I showed this photo of Mia Tung to one of my friends, and he told me he can't control himself that he wanted to... Okay, see for yourself...


What do you guys think? I admit it too, I like this post too. Anyway, I personally don't think she is really that pretty but you can see for yourself.


I think the guy inside the photo is not her boy friend. They were colleage instead taking some advertisement photos. But, that guy is quite handsome. :) I wish I can get him... hehehe...


Is this face really pretty? Hmm...


Here you go, I think this face is the pretties among all the photos of her. I love this photos the most so far. :)

Well, I guess this is her real boy friend and not the previous one. I prefer the previous boy friend. Hahaha....


I dislike this photo the most. She just doesn't look good with this picture. Just my opinion...


This one is NOT very good either...


P/S: All photos here are owned by Mia Tung (account no longer valid)

2 comments
  1. amir May 2, 2010 at 1:52 AM  

    Wow..

  2. JoyceL May 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM  

    Which photo you Wow to? Hahaha...