I know her from one of the Hong Kong TVB series and what make her really famous is her sexy beautiful long leg. People in fact give her a nick name - "Long-Legged Crab - 長腳蟹.



I don't think she is a very super famous actress and not super pretty as well. What I love about her (I think majority of people too) is her leg. Sometime I really wish I can have a long leg like her. Let's enjoy the photos collection of her showing her long sexy leg...



This picture doesn't look like her but anyway, I like the dress...



Intrestingly in this photo, the leg in fact looks short. Perhaps this is due to the camera angle...



I love long tall lady since don't know when and I have no idea why...



Wow, this is one of the photos that I love most but not the most (hehehe)...



This picture was taken for modeling I guess. I don't really liked modeling photos because most of the time they just don't look natural enough...



Here you go, the best photo of her that I love MOST. I think in this photo, she has the pretties face among the rest of her photos. I love both her face and her leg in this photo...


P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Koni Lui

4 comments
  1. Unknown April 17, 2010 at 11:12 AM  

    So beautiful girl.

  2. JoyceL April 17, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

    Thailand has a lot beautiful girls too... :)

  3. Unknown October 13, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

    ___-I like hoT giRl's ehheh,juSt kidding....

  4. JoyceL October 13, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

    I don't deny that... lol! :)