Tina Yuzuki AV Model from Japan

Posted by JoyceL | Sunday, December 12, 2010

One of my facebook friends liked a page, so I took a look on what page that she liked and you know what it is an AV model Tina Yuzuki. So I browsed around her photo and I decided to share with you guys here. Yes, she is up to my standard.



Somehow the AV models that I like are usually hybrid such as Maria Ozawa. Tina Yuzuki is hybrid too between Japanese (father) and Portuguese (mother).



She also known as Rio, Tina Sodeki, Tina Sodegi and Tina Kashiwagi in the AV movies. Hahaha... Well, you can search for those video if you really interested. :)



Her measurement is 84-53-83, C-cup! :) She borns in Tokyo, Japan. She is really nice, sexy and hot! :)



She has her own personal blog but is written in Japanese language. You can check out the external links from her wikipedia profile.



Hehehe... sexy skirt!



She has a facebook account too named "Rio Tina Yuzuki". You can add her if you wish and I hope that is her real profile.



Funny, not sure why is wet there. Hahaha... Well, hope you like all these photographs! :)



P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Tina Yuzuki

3 comments
  1. Anonymous February 19, 2011 at 12:25 PM  

    JoyceL, have you watched Tina Yuzuki AV video?

  2. JoyceL February 26, 2011 at 11:15 PM  

    I think I do but I have forgotten.

  3. Anonymous February 26, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

    JoyceL, Tina Yuzuki AV video is super nice. You should watch her video.:)