I'm watching a TV travelling program called "世界那麼大" - translated to English is "The World is So Big" and I found this lady who I really like. Apparently, her name is Sakura and her Chinese name is 陳櫻文. This is what make me wants to keep watching this program!




How? What do you think?  I don't know but I just like watching her.



Her nickname is called "worldsakura" in her blog. Try to search around, you will find her blog and you can browse more photos of her there! :) I love the following picture of her the most! So natural...




She is from Taipei, Taiwan and born in 1981. :) Is she sexy? Not really right? But somehow I like to watch her. I tought I only like to watch sexy lady but apparently not all the time. Kakaka...



You know what, the saddest thing is I found out she is pregnant! What the heck? Who is the damn lucky guy? Why you make her pregnant?! Sad, sad, sad...


P/S: Her wikipedia profile in Chinese: Sakura(陳櫻文)

2 comments
  1. Anonymous February 20, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

    Wah, the guy that make her pregnant is really very lucky.

  2. Anonymous February 20, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

    Really wasted. She should asked the guy to shoot outside or wear condom. :)