Her name is Jane Chuck from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. She was born in Sept 16 1992!!! Oh my god, so young! That is really unbelievable...



She is just 18 but from the outlook she doesn't seem to be. I really like her. That's why I have been following her blog lately.



I afraid I can't deny she is better than Shelyn Lim. Someone that I love a lot too... lol! :)  So, what do you think?




I wondn't say she is Sexy but definately is beautiful and pretty. Most importantly, I think she is clean! :)




I like her long hair, I like her face, I like the way she talks, I like the way she dresses, I like the way she writes! There are just so many things I like about her! Everything!




There was a night, I dreamed about her! It was so romantic... lol But dream is a just a dream. If I were a rich man, I will want her to be my mistress or wife!!! lol




I hope you guys really enjoy this. :) You can follow her blog and her facebook fan page. There are a lot more nice photos of her there....



Source: All pictures here are owned by Jane Chuck.

0 comments