Cheongsam or Qipao is so Sexy!!!

Posted by JoyceL | Sunday, June 05, 2011

Perhaps you may not aware, Cheongsam or Qipao was not that really sexy or hot in the past.  In fact, it covered all parts of your body. No sexy leg, no sexy hand. lol! Of course that was very long time ago perhaps during Qing Dynasty!



At fist, I plan to post those old version of Cheongsam or Qipao here but after some thoughts. I think you most likely don’t give it a damn about it. So, I decided to take it off…



What you see today, the very sexy and hot Cheongsam or Qipao has already been modernized. That was quite some time ago also, perhaps during year 1950.



Later on they make the Cheongsam shorter so that it looks sexier and hotter. But is it really so? By the way, the model in the picture below is Toda Erika. Nice right?



This Cheongsam or Qipao below probably is not that practical. I couldn’t imagine if someone wear like that in public.



I really love Cheongsam or Qipao and I hope you will like it too! I will ask my dear to buy more for me. I only have one to wear now! Hehehe...

Source: Internet, Unknown

0 comments