Chien Wei From Ipoh, Malaysia

Posted by JoyceL | Sunday, November 06, 2011

I think she is really very cute and pretty. Ipoh is famous with pretty girls but those pretty girls usually do not stay in Ipoh but they stay in Kuala Lumpur (KL). Why?





Again so young! She is born in Oct 2, 1992... How wish I could be like here.  She looks very innocent too. You should know that I love innocent. Opps... she is not just innoncent. She is clean too. :) :)





Very special leg style but I find it very attractive! :): )







Btw, she has the blog too but she had removed all the blog content. I'm not sure why.  Anyway, she is really nice! Hope you really enjoy.


Source: All pictures here are owned by Chien Wei

2 comments
  1. Anonymous March 16, 2014 at 10:10 AM  

    I stumbled upon your blog while googling someone. Wow, beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.

    I saw that you posted Yvonne Strahovski wasn't your type. Well to my preference, if this girl was a 2 then Yvonne would be an 11.

    This girl has bowed legs, wide nasal cavity, bridge less nose, and eyes way to far apart. I believe even her head looks a little too big for the proportions. Kind of reminds me of a bobble head doll.

  2. JoyceL April 5, 2014 at 1:32 PM  

    Yvonne Strahovski wasn't my type only IF just look at the face. :)