If you do not know what is Nasi Lemak 2.0, you're basically not Malaysian. Nasi Lemak 2.0 is a movie directed by this talented fella called "Namewee".



He became famous because of his song "Negarakuku" posted at youtube and now it has been banned by Malaysia. Anyway, this is not important. We should focus on the lady. Hehehe...




I think the most pretty girls= in this Nasi Lemak 2.0 movie is Nadine Ann Thomas. She doesn't really know how to act in my opinion but who cares as long as she is pretty. :)



She was a Miss Malaysia 2010 and apparently she is not famous enough to be listed in wikipedia. Why? I think she is pretty and yes, Indian! I like Curry!!! Yummy, yummy! lol




She is from Subang Jaya, Malaysia - the place where I studied in college many years ago. I'm kind of miss those days. So sad...



Hope you like her and you can like her facebook fan page below as well!



Source: All pictures here are owned by Nadine Ann Thomas

0 comments