This "Love and Other Drugs" film was introduced by my dear when I visited China. Since we have nothing to do, so we decided to purchase a DVD and watched at home.



After watching this movie, I only have one thing in mind, who is the girl act as Maggie Murdock in the movie? lol Honestly, I totally forgot the story line of this movie.



The only thing that I can I remember this movie contains sex scenes. lol... So please don't watch it if you're under age!



The actress in this movie is "Anne Hathaway"! Trust me, her body is totally awesome. But only if you can watch the movie, you can feel it! :)So go and buy the DVD...



Her full name is Anne Jackqueline Hathaway and born in 1982, New York. Apparently she is also acting in "Alice in Wonderland" - a child movie for me, so I didn't watch it. Kakaka...



You know what, I hate her especially when she makes a thick and unnatural make up. Actually I hate every girls who make a thick make up. It is kind of stupid. Anway, I hope you like all her photos here which are specifically selected by me.



P/S: Her wikipedia profile: Anne Hathaway.

0 comments